Vivienne Law - Based UK
Welcome to my website
Having been in the healthcare arena for a good 20 years in market research & market access I consider myself well versed in all aspects of market research and the importance of it when
underpinning business decisions. I have worked globally on the pharma client and agency side so know the stresses and strains from both sides! I decided to set up as a consultant so that I could
provide a service that is tailored to you. I am not alone as I can call on anyone of my wonderful colleagues to help out on projects where their skills are required. A great and wide complement of
skills are at my fingertips.
I am often asked about my company name and where it came from. Zebra's are like fingerprints, all individual and that's how I like to treat my clients. The 26 reflects my experience and relates to
letters in the alphabet so its the A to Z of market research. So along with my strapline "Reading between the lines" I feel the name is very apt for the work that I do...
Now this is the more formal bit....
Over the last 25 years I have worked with businesses to help guide them in making informed decisions and drive change
- I have extensive international healthcare experience gained from various roles (market research, pricing, health economics/ market access, parallel trade)
- Clients have included start ups, biotech companies, medium size pharma companies, global consultancy companies
- I have made strong links with senior level contacts across the globe to help deliver on key projects where relevant that are national or multi country
- I am a practitioner and master of neuro linguistic programming.
- Previously to setting up my own consultancy business (Zebra26 Ltd) I headed up the European Division of a global market research company conducting research primarily in Europe (including Eastern
- I have also been employed by a FSTE 100 company in their corporate head office project managing decision making activities in order to support the global commercialisation of brands.
The totality of Zebra26 approach is…
- I work with clients to design, develop and deliver the insight to move the business forwards
- Over the years I have built up and developed a very strong network of consultants to work with me and help deliver projects when required. On large projects I work with a core project team as
well as a network of international consultants creating a virtual organisation giving the ability to tailor expertise where required
- The network of consultants are picked to support projects depending on their expertise
- All consultants have held senior positions in large corporations and/ or agencies so you are assured that we understand your challenges and have track records in their field of expertise. There
is no junior delegation of work
- I/We are part of your team not a silo so it is more personal
- Being consultants I/we are in touch with our marketplace. I/We can operate with flexibility to suit you and offer a standard of service above the norm
- For those with limited budgets our flexibility and innovative approaches means that nothing is too small
- Customers have access to numerous experts whether marketing, marketing research, market access/ HEOR or regulatory to ensure that each project provides business relevant and actionable